When I Met the Queen
- Serves 1
- Natural Colours and Flavours
Preparation Time: 3 Minutes
- 30mL SHOTT Lemon Ginger & Honey
- 10mL Yuzu Juice
- 30mL Amaro
- 90mL Sparkling Wine
- 4 Dashes Tiki Bitter
- 1 Egg White
- Garnish: Orange Zest & Fresh Rosemary
- Pour the sparkling wine into a chilled glass.
- Add all of the remaining ingredients into a boston shaker.
- Shake until the egg has emulsified.
- Slowly strain the cocktail on top of the sparkling wine to create a foamy layer and squeeze an orange peel on top.
- Garnish by creating a star pattern with the orange zest on top of the foam and add a sprig of rosemary.
- Serve & enjoy
Recipe created in New Zealand