Warming vanilla chai with ice cream makes a smooth, thick and creamy milkshake.
- Cold Drink
- Serves 1
- 40mL SHOTT Chai (Vanilla Notes)
- 200mL Full Cream Milk
- 2 Scoops of Vanilla Ice Cream
- Garnish: Whipped Cream, Cinnamon Powder, A Vanilla Bean and Crushed Macadamias
- Combine all of the ingredients into a blender.
- Blend for 30 seconds or until smooth.
- Pour the thick shake into a glass.
- Garnish with the whipped cream, a light dusting of cinnamon powder, the vanilla bean and the crushed macadamias.
- Serve & enjoy.