Old Fashioned Lemonade
Try this easy Old Fashioned Lemonade recipe out at home! With four ingredients this will help you cool down on a warm summers day.
- Cold Drink
- Serves 1
Preparation Time: 2 Minutes
- 20ml Lemon
- 180ml Soda Water
- 2 Dashes Angostura Bitters
- Garnish: Fresh Lemon & Mint
- Fill a glass with ice.
- Pour the SHOTT Lemon over ice.
- Top with soda water & stir to combine.
- Add the angostura bitters and stir to combine.
- Garnish with a squeeze of fresh lemon and a sprig of fresh mint.
- Serve and enjoy.