- Serves 2
- Natural Colours and Flavours
Preparation Time: 40 Minutes
- 60mL SHOTT Orange & Lemongrass
- 20mL Sesame Oil
- 20mL Olive Oil
- 60mL Tamari
- 400g Fresh Salmon
- 1 Piece Fresh Ginger
- 3 Cloves Garlic (Finely Sliced)
- 1 Pinch Black Pepper
- 2 Bunches Pak Choy
- 1 Pinch Chili Flakes
- Cut the salmon into serving sizes.
- In a small bowl, mix together all of the remaining ingredients and the pour mixture over the salmon.
- Place the bowl in the fridge and let it marinade for 30 minutes.
- Add the olive oil to a pan over medium to high heat. Add the salmon to the pan (skin side down) for 2 minutes, then add the marinade, and keep cooking until the salmon has turned opaque half way up the side.
- Turn the salmon and cook for a further 3 to 4 minutes. If the sauce starts to get too thick, add a little water so it doesn’t burn.
- Add the sesame oil, chili flakes and the ginger into a pan and heat until fragrant. Add in the pak choy until just wilted.
- Serve & enjoy.
Recipe created in New Zealand