- Serves 1
- Natural Colours and Flavours
Preparation Time: 3 Minutes
- 20mL SHOTT Tahitian Lime
- 30mL Anise Liqueur
- 1 Sprig of Fresh Mint
- 160mL Soda Water
- Garnish: Lime Wedges and Fresh Mint
- In a boston shaker, muddle together the SHOTT Tahitian Lime and the mint.
- Add the ice and the anise liqueur.
- Shake until the tin has frosted.
- Pour the cocktail into a glass.
- Top with the soda water and stir to combine.
- Garnish with the lime wedges and a sprig of mint.
- Serve & enjoy.
Recipe created in New Zealand