This gorgeous tangy cheesecake is perfect when your short on time.
- 30mL SHOTT Tahitian Lime
- 10 Digestive Biscuits
- 75g Melted Butter
- 1 Tablespoon Clear Honey
- 700g Mascarpone Cheese
- 1 Lemon Juice and Zest
- 1 Lime Juice and Zest
- 200g Caster Sugar
- Garnish: A Sprig of Mint and Fresh Fruit
- Brush the bottom of a 23cm spring form cake tin with some melted butter and place a sheet of grease-proof paper in the base.
- Crush the biscuits and tip them into a bowl.
- Add the melted butter and honey to the crushed biscuits and stir until combined.
- Tip the mixture into the bottom of the cake tin and press flat.
- Place biscuit base in the refrigerator to set.
- Mix the mascarpone cheese, lemon and lime juice, lemon and lime zest, SHOTT Tahitian Lime and castor sugar together in a bowl until just combined (over stirring can cause the mixture to split).
- Taste the mixture and add a little more sugar, to taste.
- Spoon the mixture into the tin on top of the chilled biscuit mixture and chill in fridge for a minimum of 2 hours.
- When ready to serve, release the sides of the tin and ease out the cheesecake.
- Decorate the cheesecake with fresh fruits and some mint leaves.