This classic cocktail packs all the classic flavours together. You will be talk of the town with warming version of the Spiced Rum cocktail.
- Serves 1
- 20mL SHOTT Manuka Honey
- 30mL White Rum
- 6 Dashes Hot Sauce
- 1 Pinch Cayenne Pepper
- 20mL Fresh Lime Juice
- Garnish: Fresh Lime Cayenne Pepper and Caster Sugar
- Pour all of the ingredients into a Boston Shaker.
- Add the ice and shake until the tin has frosted.
- Combine a small pinch of cayenne pepper and 2 teaspoons of caster sugar to create a cayenne sugar.
- Coat the rim of a rocks glass with fresh lime juice and drip the rim into the cayenne sugar.
- Fill the glass with ice.
- Double strain the cocktail over ice.