- Serves 1
- Natural Colours and Flavours
Preparation Time: 90 Minutes
- 60mL SHOTT Chai (Spiced Notes)
- 60mL SHOTT Orange & Lemongrass
- 100g Pitted Dates
- 2 Ripe Avocados
- 40g Cocoa Powder
- Warm Water
- Garnish: Orange Zest
- Pour the dates the into a bowl and cover with the warm water. Soak until softened (approximately 10 minutes).
- In a saucepan, pour the SHOTT Chai (Spiced Notes) and the SHOTT Orange & Lemongrass, and warm up on low heat to infuse the flavours.
- Drain the dates and pour into a blender. Add the flesh from the avocados and sprinkle in the cocoa powder.
- Pour in the cooled SHOTT Chai (Spiced Notes) and the SHOTT Orange & Lemongrass ingredients and blend well until combined.
- Place in the fridge to cool and firm for 45 minutes.
- Garnish with the orange zest.
- Serve & enjoy.
Recipe created in New Zealand