- Serves 1
- Natural Colours and Flavours
Preparation Time: 3 Minutes
- 15mL SHOTT Gomme (Sugar Syrup)
- 30mL Fresh Lemon Juice
- 30mL Cognac
- 30mL Cointreau
- Garnish: Fresh Rosemary and Lemon Slices
- Add the SHOTT Gomme (Sugar Syrup), lemon juice, cognac and the cointreau to a boston shaker.
- Dry shake contents of boston shaker.
- Add ice and shake well until the tin has frosted.
- Strain the cocktail into a glass.
- Garnish with a sprig of rosemary and the lemon slices.
- Serve & enjoy.
Recipe created in New Zealand