- Serves 1
- Natural Colours and Flavours
Preparation Time: 3 Minutes
- 10mL SHOTT Pink Grapefruit
- 10mL SHOTT Gomme (Sugar Syrup)
- 20mL Fresh Lime Juice
- 30mL Vodka
- 20mL Sherry Wine
- 2 Dashes Peychaud’s Bitter
- 30mL Soda Water
- 5mL Rose Water
- Garnish: A Pink Grapefruit Slice and Fresh Rosemary
- Add all of the ingredients but the soda water into a boston shaker.
- Shake until the tin has frosted.
- Strain the cocktail into a flute and top with the soda water.
- Garnish with the pink grapefruit slice and a sprig of rosemary.
- Serve & enjoy.
Recipe created in New Zealand