Raspberries milkshakes are such a classic. This milkshake is a modern day twist on such a great childhood classic.
- Cold Drink
- Serves 1
- 40mL SHOTT Raspberry
- 2 Scoops of Vanilla Ice Cream
- 180mL Full Cream Milk
- 100g Ice
- Garnish: Biscuit Chunks, Lightly Toasted Marshmallows, Strawberry Sauce and Chocolate Powder
- Garnish a glass by dipping the rim in the strawberry sauce, then the chocolate powder.
- Using the strawberry sauce, attach the marshmallows and the biscuit chunks onto the side of the glass.
- Pour all of the milkshake ingredients into a blender.
- Blend for 30 seconds or until smooth.
- Pour the blended contents into the garnished glass.
- Serve & enjoy