- Serves 1
- Natural Colours and Flavours
Preparation Time: 3 Minutes
- 10mL SHOTT Passionfruit
- 10mL SHOTT Pomegranate (Grenadine)
- 10mL SHOTT Almond (Orgeat)
- 30mL 12 Year-Old Rum
- 30mL 12 Year-Old Dark Rum
- 30mL Fresh Pineapple Juice
- 23mL Fresh Lime Juice
- 2 Dashes Angostura Bitters
- Crushed Ice
- Garnish: Fresh Mint, An Orange Twist and A Lime Half-Filled With Absinthe
- Fill a tiki mug with the crushed ice.
- Add all of the ingredients into a boston shaker.
- Shake until the tin has frosted.
- Strain the cocktail into the tiki mug.
- Garnish with a sprig of mint, the orange twist and the lime.
- Serve & enjoy.
Recipe created in New Zealand