Sweet autumnal crisp fruit with a perfect pick me up.
- Serves 1
- 10mL SHOTT Pear (New Zealand)
- 40mL Bourbon
- 10mL Fig Liqueur
- 2 Dashes of Angostura Bitters
- 6-8 Mint Leaves
- Garnish: Fresh Mint, Cinnamon Sticks and Icing Sugar
- Add all of the ingredients into a julep tin.
- Fill the tin with crushed ice and stir until the tin has frosted.
- Top with more crushed ice and form into a peak.
- Garnish with a sprig of fresh mint, a cinnamon stick and a light dusting of icing sugar.
- Serve & enjoy