Delicious cupcakes to enjoy at anytime with a cup of tea. These beautifully cupcakes will be a real winner with family and friends.
- 100mL SHOTT Peach Black Tea
- 150mL Peach Iced Tea
- 250g Softened Butter
- 2 Cups of Sugar
- 3 Eggs
- 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla
- 3 Cups of Flour
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 2 Cups of Sour Cream
- 6 Cups of Icing Sugar
- Preheat oven to 160oC (Fan Bake)
- Cream together butter and sugar, then beat in eggs one at a time. Add vanilla and peach ice tea and beat well.
- Sift the flour, baking powder and baking soda into the bowl, and add the sour cream. Fold together until combined.
- Spoon the mix into cupcake cases, so that they are 2/3 full. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until a skewer comes out clean.
- To make the icing, beat the butter, icing sugar and SHOTT Peach Ice Tea together until smooth. Pipe onto the cupcakes once they are cool.