- Serves 1
- Natural Colours and Flavours
Preparation Time: 2 Minutes
- 20mL SHOTT Peach & Black Tea
- 50mL Gin
- 20mL Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 Egg White
- 1 Dash Orange Bitters
- Garnish: A Dehydrated Orange Slice and Fresh Rosemary
- Add all of the ingredients but the ice into a boston shaker.
- Shake until the egg white has emulsified.
- Add the ice and shake until the tin has frosted.
- Double strain the cocktail into a glass.
- Garnish with the dehydrated orange slice and a sprig of rosemary.
- Serve & enjoy.
Recipe created in New Zealand