Start your morning with these delicious orange scones. They are quick, easy and delicious.
- 230mL SHOTT Orange & Lemongrass
- 900g Self Raising Flour
- 200mL Soda Water
- 300mL Cream
- Rind From Two Oranges
- Preheat the oven to 200°C on fan bake.
- Mix the orange rind through the flour in a large bowl.
- In another bowl, stir the SHOTT Orange & Lemongrass through the cream.
- Add the flavoured cream and the soda water to the dry ingredients and fold until just combined.
- Move the wet mixture onto a lightly floured bench. Form into a square of even height and cut into even sized scones.
- Place on an oven tray covered in baking paper.
- Cook for 10-15 minutes or until golden in colour.
- Serve immediately & enjoy.