Orange & Pear Tart
This tart is warmly spiced and fruity. Your been amazed about how delicious and easy this recipe is.
- 120mL SHOTT Orange & Lemongrass
- 6 Pears
- 100g Butter
- 1 Puff Pastry Sheet
- Rind From One Orange
- Preheat the oven at 180°C on fan bake.
- Core and slice the pears into quarters.
- Heat a skillet or oven-friendly pan on medium heat.
- Melt the butter in the pan, and add the orange rind and the SHOTT Orange & Lemongrass
- Place the pears in the pan and sauté for 2 minutes each side.
- Remove from the heat and place the pastry sheet over the top, tuck in the sides.
- Place in the oven and cook for 20 minutes or until the pastry is puffed and golden.
- Remove from the oven and flip the tart onto a plate.
- Be careful of hot liquid from inside the pan.
- Serve & enjoy.