- Serves 1
- Natural Colours and Flavours
Preparation Time: 3 Minutes
- 20mL SHOTT Pomegranate (Grenadine)
- 30mL Gin
- 30mL Orange Juice
- 1 Slice Red Chilli
- 120mL Grapefruit Soda
- Garnish: A Lime Wedge and Salt (Rim)
- Rim a chilled glass by dipping the edge into water, then into the salt, and fill it with some ice.
- Add the gin, orange juice and the slice of red chilli into a boston shaker and shake until the tin has frosted.
- Strain the cocktail over the ice, top with the grapefruit soda and stir to combine.
- Add a drizzle of the SHOTT Pomegranate (Grenadine) to form a sunset layer.
- Garnish with the lime wegde.
- Serve & enjoy.
Recipe created in New Zealand