Fresh mango sorbet with a twist of lime is a great way to crave your sweet tooth. A light and refreshing dairy free dessert
- 30mL SHOTT Mango
- 1kg Frozen Dried Mango
- 300g Caster Sugar
- 150g Glucose
- 1/2 Cup of Water
- 1 Lime (Zest and Juice)
- Thaw out the frozen mangoes on a tray overnight.
- Next Day
- Add the SHOTT Mango, water, lime juice and lime zest to the tray of defrosted mango and mix well.
- Add the mixed ingredients and glucose to a food processor and blend until combined.
- Place in the freezer until frozen, then take out and re-blitz in the food processor.
- Place back in the freezer again until completely frozen.