Preparation Time: 3 Minutes
- 30mL SHOTT Lemon Ginger & Honey
- 45mL Dry Gin
- 30mL Grand Marnier
- 30mL Lemon Juice
- 20mL Egg White
- 15mL Sugar Syrup
- Dry Sparkling wine
- Garnish: Lemon Peel
- Fill a glass with ice
- Add all of the ingredients into a Boston Shaker (excluding the sparkling wine).
- Shake the ingredients with no ice until the egg has emulsified.
- Add the ice & shake again until the tin has frosted.
- Double strain contents into the ice fillled glass.
- Top with the sparkling wine & garnish with a twist of lemon.
- Serve & enjoy.