Natural Colours and Flavours
Preparation Time: 30 Minutes
- 35mL SHOTT Lemon Ginger & Honey
- 450g Peeled and Sliced Apples
- 25g Melted Butter
- 1 Tablespoon Sugar
- 3 Thin Slices of Bread
- 50g Butter
- 4 Tablespoons Desiccated Coconut
- Add the apples, melted butter and the sugar to a saucepan and cook until soft, then add the SHOTT Lemon Ginger & Honey.
- Spread the apple mixture into a shallow grill-proof dish.
- For the topping, cut the bread into small cubes.
- Melt the remaining butter in a saucepan and add the bread, coconut and the brown sugar. Mix well and pile onto the apple mixture.
- Grill until golden brown.
- Serve & enjoy.
Recipe created in New Zealand