Jiro Dreams of Cuba
- Serves 1
- Natural Colours and Flavours
Preparation Time: 3 Minutes
- 30mL SHOTT Raspberry
- 15mL SHOTT Caramel
- 1/2 Tablespoon Miso Paste
- 55mL White Rum
- 3-5mL Campari
- 20mL Fresh Lime Juice
- Garnish: A Skewered Raspberry
- Fill a tall glass with the ice.
- In a boston shaker, use the flat part of a bar spoon to make a paste from the miso.
- Pour all of the remaining ingredients into the boston shaker and shake wll until the tin has frosted.
- Double strain the cocktail into the glass.
- Garnish with the skewered raspberry.
- Serve & enjoy.
Recipe created in New Zealand