- Serves 1
- Natural Colours and Flavours
Preparation Time: 3 Minutes
- 20mL SHOTT Pomegranate (Grenadine)
- 1 Egg White
- 20mL Apple Juice
- 25mL Fresh Lemon Juice
- 2 Dashes Angostura Bitters
- 45mL Silver Rum
- Garnish: Orange Bitters, Vanilla Essence, Overproof Rum and An Edible Flower
- Add all of the ingredients but the ice into a boston shaker.
- Shake until the egg white has emulsified.
- Add the ice and shake until the tin has frosted.
- Double strain the cocktail into a chilled glass.
- Garnish with an atomised flame and the edible flower.
- Serve & enjoy.
Recipe created in New Zealand