- Hot Drink
- Serves 1
Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
- 20mL SHOTT Irish Cream
- 30mL Espresso Coffee
- 50g Milk Chocolate (Broken Into Small Pieces)
- 180mL Full Cream Milk
- Garnish: SHOTT Chocolate
- Press the espresso coffee into a mug heatproof glass.
- Add the SHOTT Irish Cream and the chocolate to the coffee and stir well.
- Heat the milk using the steam arm on a coffee machine.
- Pour the textured milk into the flavoured coffee in a circular motion to combine.
- Garnish with a drizzle of the SHOTT Chocolate.
- Serve & enjoy.