Had a hard day? Make yourself an Irish Coffee to relax after a hard day.
- Hot Drink
- Serves 1
- 20mL SHOTT Irish Cream
- 200mL Plunger Coffee
- Lightly Whipped Cream
- Garnish: Chocolate Powder
- Fill a cup with the freshly brewed plunger coffee, leaving an inch space at the top.
- Add in the SHOTT Irish Cream and stir to combine.
- Top with a collar of lightly whipped cream by, slowly pouring the cream over the back of a spoon into the cup. Be careful not to break the coffees surface.
- Garnish with a light dusting of chocolate powder.
- Serve & enjoy.