- Serves 1
- Natural Colours and Flavours
Preparation Time: 3 Minutes
- 15mL SHOTT Pomegranate (Grenadine)
- 45mL Gin
- 3 Dashes Angustora Bitters
- 5mL Absinthe
- Garnish: A Lemon Slice and a Lemon Peel
- Rinse a glass with the Absinthe, add the ice and set aside to pre-chill.
- Fill another glass with more ice.
- Pour the remaining ingredients over the ice and stir to combine.
- Discard the ice and any excess absinthe from the prepared glass.
- Strain the cocktail into the prepared glass.
- Garnish with the lemon slice and the lemon peel.
- Serve & enjoy.
Recipe created in New Zealand