- Serves 1
- Natural Colours and Flavours
Preparation Time: 3 Minutes
- 20mL SHOTT Blueberry & Green Tea
- 40mL Gin
- 20mL Fresh Lemon Juice
- 30mL Soda Water
- 1 Egg White
- 2 Slices Cucumber
- 2 Dashes Bittermen’s Boston Bitter
- Garnish: Fresh Blueberries and A Dehydrated Pink Grapefruit Slice
- Add all of the ingredients but the ice into a boston shaker.
- Shake until the egg white has emulsified.
- Add the ice and shake until the tin has frosted.
- Strain the cocktail into a glass.
- Garnish with the fresh blueberries and the dehydrated pink grapefruit slice.
- Serve & enjoy.
Recipe created in New Zealand