Natural Colours and Flavours
Preparation Time: 30 Minutes
- 30mL SHOTT Cranberry & Lime
- 30g Butter
- 30g Dark Chocolate
- 3 Tablespoons Cocoa Powder
- 100g Flour
- 2 1/2 Tablespoons Sugar
- 1 Egg
- Garnish: Whipped Cream and Ice Cream
- Preheat the oven to 220 degrees.
- Coat the inside of 2 moulds or ramekins with butter and a light sprinkling of cocoa powder. Dust out the excess cocoa powder and set aside.
- To make the cake, melt the butter and the chocolate together over a bain marie.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the egg and the sugar, then add the melted chocolate and the cocoa powder.
- Fold in the sifted flour, then pour mixture into moulds and cover with the SHOTT Cranberry & Lime.
- Bake from 10 to 12 minutes.
- Wait 2 minutes before turning over onto a plate.
- Serve with the whipped cream over the ice cream.
Recipe created in New Zealand