Creamy rich and warming perfect flavours for an autumn dessert.
- • 45mL SHOTT Chai (Spiced Notes)
- • 1 Pack Gingernut Biscuits
- • 100g Melted Butter
- • 45mL Espresso Coffee
- • 2 Teaspoons Gelatine
- • 250g Cream Cheese
- • 300mL Full Fat Cream
- • 180mL Condensed Milk
- • 1 Teaspoon Vanilla
- Add the biscuits and the melted butter to a food processor, and process until the mixture becomes crumbly.
- Press the biscuit crumbs into the base of a spring form cake tin.
- In a small bowl, sprinkle the gelatine over the hot coffee, and stir until it dissolves.
- Add the SHOTT Chai (Spiced Notes) and set mixture aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, beat together the cream cheese, cream, condensed milk and vanilla.
- Add the coffee/chai mixture and beat again until well mixed.
- Spoon the mixture over the bases, and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
- Serve & enjoy.