Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
- 20mL SHOTT Butterscotch
- 180mL Full Cream Milk
- 30mL Espresso Coffee
- Garnish: 1 Teaspoon Caster Sugar
- Press the espresso coffee into a mug or heatproof glass.
- Add the SHOTT Butterscotch to the coffee shot and stir to combine.
- Next, heat the milk using the steam arm on a coffee machine.
- Pour the hot milk into the cup in a circular motion to combine, ensuring there is a signi cate amout of dry foam on top.
- Sprinkle the sugar over the top of the coffee and caramelize with a blow tourch to create the Brulee crust.
- Serve & enjoy.