A seasonal winter flavour these Cranberry Sausage Rolls make a perfect lunchtime snack. Everyone loves a sausage roll.
- 100mL SHOTT Cranberry & Lime
- 500g Pork Mince
- 1 Onion
- 1/4 Cup Dried Cranberries
- 1/2 Camembert Wheel
- 3 Flaky Pastry Sheets
- Sesame Seeds
- Egg to coat the pastry
- Chop the onion and camembert into small pieces.
- Mix the onion, camembert, cranberries, SHOTT Cranberry & Lime into the pork mince and leave for 2 hours to marinate in the fridge.
- While the filling marinates remove three flaky pastry sheets from the freezer to thaw and preheat the over to 180oC.
- Place a line of filling one inch in from the pastry side. Firmly roll the pastry over the filling. Wet the pastry edge to seal. Place the seal side down on the baking tray.
- Brush a beaten egg over the pastry and sprinkle over sesame seeds. Place in the oven and cook until golden brown.