Natural Colours and Flavours
Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
- 30mL SHOTT Cranberry & Lime
- 10mL SHOTT Sugar Syrup
- 1 Peppermint Tea Bag
- 40mL Hot Water
- 200mL Soda Water
- 2 Sprigs Fresh Mint
- Garnish: Fresh Mint and Slices of Lime
- In a separate heatproof jug, infuse the tea bag with the hot water and set aside to cool.
- Fill a glass with the ice.
- In a glass, quickly muddle the sprigs of mint and then add the ice.
- Pour the SHOTT Cranberry & Lime, SHOTT Sugar Syrup and the infused tea over the ice.
- Stir well to combine and top with the soda water.
- Garnish with the a sprig of fresh mint and the slices of lime.
- Serve & enjoy.
Recipe created in New Zealand