Natural Colours and Flavours
Preparation Time: 30 Minutes
- 80mL SHOTT Chai (Vanilla Notes)
- 350mL Almond Milk
- 180mL Coconut Milk
- 1 Whole Egg
- 1 Cup White Rice (Medium Grain)
- 470mL Water
- Garnish: A Cinnamon Stick
- Place the rice in a saucepan with the water, cover and bring to the boil. Reduce to a simmer and keep cooking until all of the water has been absorbed.
- In a large pan, mix together the almond milk, coconut milk and the SHOTT Chai (Vanilla Notes), and warm over low heat.
- Once the rice is cooked, add it to the milk mixture and continue to cook over medium heat. Cook for about 10 minutes or until the mix is thick and creamy.
- Beat the egg in a smalll bowl and slowly drizzle it into the hot rice, stirring constantly until incorporated.
- Cook for a further 3 minutes or until the mixture bubbles.
- Garnish with the cinnamon stick.
- Serve hot & enjoy.
Recipe created in New Zealand