Chocolate sorbet has all the creaminess of chocolatey goodness. A great way to enjoy a guilt free treat.
- 30mL SHOTT Chocolate
- 720mL Water
- 400g Sugar
- 150g Cocoa Powder
- 100g Glucose
- 360g Water
- 340g Good Quality Chocolate
- In a large pot bring add the first 5 ingredients, water, SHOTT Chocolate, sugar, cocoa powder, glucose and bring to the boil.
- Take the pot off the heat, add chocolate and whisk until smooth.
- Once the mixture is smooth add the remaining water to combine.
- Add the mix to an ice-cream machine and churn until cold.
- Alternatively, lay the mixture onto a tray and place in the freezer.
- Whisk every half an hour to ensure the finished ice-cream is smooth.
- Serve & enjoy.