Chai Banana Bread
- 100mL SHOTT Chai (Spiced Notes)
- 2 Ripe Bananas
- 1 1/2 Cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Walnuts
- 125g Butter
- 1 Cup Caster Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 3/4 Teaspoons Salt
- 1/2 Cup of Sour Cream
- Preheat oven to 180oc fan bake and grease a bread/loaf pan.
- In a large bowl beat the butter and sugar until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes.
- In a separate bowl mix the flour, baking soda, and walnuts together.
- Add bananas, sour cream and vanilla and mix until just combined.
- Add the chopped walnuts. Be careful not to over mix.
- Pour into greased tin and place in the oven for 60 minutes or until cooked through.
- Remove from the oven and rest for 5 minutes before turning out onto a cooling rack.