Blackcurrant & Honey Sake Sour
- Serves 1
- Natural Colours and Flavours
Preparation Time: 3 Minutes
- 30mL SHOTT Blackcurrant & Honey
- 60mL Sake
- 20mL Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 Egg White
- 1 Dash Orange Bitters
- Garnish: Fresh Mint
- Add all of the ingredients but the ice into a boston shaker.
- Shake until the egg white has emulsified.
- Add the ice and shake until the tin has frosted.
- Strain the cocktail into a chilled glass.
- Garnish with a sprig of mint.
- Serve & enjoy.
Recipe created in New Zealand