Bitter Tropical Fizz
- Serves 1
- Natural Colours and Flavours
Preparation Time: 3 Minutes
- 20mL SHOTT Pomegranate (Grenadine)
- 30mL Gin
- 20mL Aperol
- 20mL Fresh Lemon juice
- 1 Egg White
- Garnish: A Dehydrated Orange Slice and Fresh Mint
- Fill a glass with the ice.
- Add all of the ingredients but the ice into a boston shaker.
- Shake until the egg white has emulsified.
- Add the ice and shake until the tin has frosted.
- Strain the cocktail into the glass filled with ice.
- Garnish with the dehydrated orange slice and a sprig of mint.
- Serve & enjoy.
Recipe created in New Zealand