Chai (Cinnamon Notes)
Bask in the exotic easter flavours of SHOTT (Cinnamon Notes) Chai. This aromatic blend of spices and a touch of chilli gives a uniquely complex flavour, that is certain to liven up your day.
You don’t have to stop imagining when you can become an adult.
SHOTT Chai (Cinnamon Notes) can make you a barista, creating a warming, Cinnamon and Chai Black Tea, a Mixologist, assembling a creamy, Cinnamon Chai Sawa or even a baker with the best Chai Spiced Banana Bread in town.
SHOTT Chai (Cinnamon Notes) is Dairy Free and Gluten Free, so there is no excuse to have some fun and start dreaming.
30mL SHOTT Chai (Cinnamon Notes)
10mL SHOTT Sugar Syrup
1ea Earl Grey Tea Bag
180mL Hot Water
Garnish: Fresh Mint and a Slice of Lemon
1. Pour the hot water and add the Earl Grey tea bag to a tea pot.
2. Steep for 2-3 minutes, remove the tea bag and leave to cool.
3. Fill the glass with ice.
4. Pour the SHOTT Sugar Syrup, SHOTT Chai (Cinnamon Notes) and the earl grey tea over ice
5. Stir to combine
6. Garnish with a sprig of fresh mint and a slice of lemon
Serve & enjoy
20mL SHOTT Chai (Cinnamon Notes)
200mL Full Cream Milk
30mL Espresso Coffee
Garnish: Cinnamon Powder
1. Press the espresso coffee into a mug or heatproof glass.
2. Add the SHOTT Chai (Cinnamon Notes) into the cup and stir.
3. Heat the milk by using the steam arm on a coffee machine.
4. Pour the hot milk into the cup in a circular motion to combine.
5. Garnish with a light dusting of cinnamon powder
6. Serve & enjoy
20ml Chai (Cinnamon Notes)
Add SHOTT Chai (Cinnamon Notes) into a cup
Next, heat up your milk by using the steam arm on a coffee machine
Pour hot milk into the cup in a circular motion, to combine
The macadamia nut originated in Australia and has a beautifully rich butter nut flavour. SHOTT, has strived to cultivate a delicious coffee syrup, that reflects the divine earthy sweetness of roasted Macadamia.